Quick Links: Activities Calendar | Courses
There is a preview of our Activities and Services below; to find out what Activities are currently running please click the ' Activities Calendar' link above or on the left menu list.
The Centre aims to offer a range of courses, activities and groups for children and their parents/carers to access throughout the year. We often offer free crèche places to the children of parents/carers attending these courses or activities. The purpose of the crèche is to enable parents/carers to attend.
These events will change as we continue to review and develop our work and we would be very pleased to hear your views.
To give us your feedback and ideas please call in and see us or contact us.
We encourage parents to get involved and express their views and we believe parents' views are essential so that we can continue to improve the services we offer.
- Allotment – Every Tuesday and Thursday all day and then Friday mornings please call 01843 280 555 for more details
- Baby Signing – Courses will run through out the year to put your name on the waiting list call 01843 254 500
- Baby Massage – Courses will run through out the year to put your name on the waiting list call 01843 254 500
- Bumps and Babies & Breastfeeding Support – Every Wednesday 1pm – 3pm at the Six Bells Children’s Centre please call 01843 254 500 for more details
- Cabbage Patch Kids – Every Thursday 10.30am – 12.30pm at the Windmill Community Allotment Project, Dane Valley Road, Margate for more information please call 01843 280 500
- Counselling Appointments – For more information call Judith on 01843 23 11 22
- Dads Drop In Sessions – Fathers In Thanet is held every second Saturday of the month at the Six Bells Children’s Centre call 01843 254 500 for more information
- Supporting Families who Suffer Domestic Violence - Are you or anyone you know affected by Domestic Abuse? If you want to talk to someone please contact Sheridan on 01843 254 500 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
Did you know there is a Free Confidential Domestic Violence Drop-In Service available to you? Funded by Thanet Domestic Violence Forum a weekly drop-in service is available every week at the Six Bells Children's Centre Police, Housing & Solicitor representatives are available for you. For more information please contact the centre on 01843 254 500
- Home Safety Scheme - Come and buy Home Safety Equipment at cost price at the Six Bells Children's Centre call on 01843 254 500
- Six Bells Parent Forum - Come and have your say about our centre and help us plan for the next month, at the Six Bells Children's Centre, Activities provided for children. Phone Carrie or Sonia on: 01843 254500 for more information on when the next meeting will be held
- Toy Library – Little Borrowers – Every day 10am – 12pm at the Six Bells Children’s Centre please call 01843 254 500 for more information
- Wiggles & Giggles – A lively music and movement group with planned activities available, every Thursday 1.15pm – 2.45pm at the New Life family Church, call 01843 254 500 for more details
- Young Parent Support - Are you a young parent?
Would you like a special service just for you and your children?
Please contact Sonia on 01843 254 500 with all your ideas.