Welcome to the Temple Hill Children's Centre Web Site
Our children’s centre provides:
• good quality early learning combined with full day care provision for children 0-5 years
• good quality teacher input to lead the development of learning within the centre
• child and family health services, including antenatal services
• support for children and parents with additional needs
• effective links with Jobcentre Plus to support parents and carers who wish to consider training or employment
• appropriate support and outreach services to parents, carers and children who have an identified need
• information and advice to parents and carers on a range of subjects, including: local childcare provision, child development and public health issues
• support to childminders
• drop-in sessions and other activities for children and carers at the centre
Temple Hill Children’s Centre reach area is situated next to Brent Children’s Centre area. The two centres have a close relationship and offer some joint groups and activities.
We hope to see you and your family very soon.
Download our latest timetable here.